How It Works
An integrated software suite for testing, reporting and recommendationsBrainCare is intended for use as part of a clinician-directed program. For example, in the case of a patient who experiences problems with memory and thinking following a stroke, the care scenario may consist of:
- The physician orders a BrainCare assessment to plan home brain training activities
- The occupational therapist (OT) performs BrainCare testing
- The OT prints and reviews the BrainCare Data Report
- The OT discusses the results and sets personal goals together with the patient
- The OT uses the wizard to create a Patient Report.
- The OT completes and signs the BrainCare Patient Report. Hands report to patient and schedules next visit.
- The patient follows self-help advice in the Patient Report.
- The patient returns to the rehab professional for a follow-up visit and BrainCare evaluation